Inserting code examples on custom page in tabs

Jul 18, 2014 at 11:29 AM
Hello Everyone,

I am creating a custom page and inserting there my code examples using <code language="cs"> </code> tag. Everything works perfectly well.

Unfortunately I also need to insert the same code example not only in C#, but also in VB. When I simply add after the first piece of code tag <code language="vb"> </code>, two pieces of code are placed one after the other. But it’s preferable to place them in different tabs, like every other piece of code in Help file. The Presentation Style I use is Hana (Deprecated).

Could anyone advise how to place two pieces of code in tabs?

Kind regards,
Katya
Editor
Jul 18, 2014 at 3:11 PM
The Hana style has been deprecated and won't receive any further updates to fix issues such as that. Use the new VS2013 presentation style instead available in the latest release of the Sandcastle Help File Builder. It will give you the behavior that you want and will more closely match the latest MSDN style.

Please note that this project site has been discontinued and may not be monitored as frequently. For future questions or issues concerning Sandcastle or SHFB, post them over on the Sandcastle Help File Builder project's discussion page. Thanks.

Eric
Jul 29, 2014 at 11:59 AM
Dear Eric,

thanks for the information.

Kind regards,
Katya