Generated website does not work

Aug 13, 2015 at 3:25 PM
Edited Aug 13, 2015 at 3:27 PM
I have just installed a new computer with latest version of the Sandcastle Help builder. The chm-file is generated perfectly but the web site is useless. No table of content can be displayed and no Index.aspx is generated. Index.html just redirects to the main content (index.htm). The project uses the VS 2013 presentation, no conceptual content only plain html. I get a warning that says that the Toolset version 12.0 is unknown.

How can I get everything to work again?
Aug 14, 2015 at 8:09 AM
I changed to the VS2010 presentation style and now the web site works, but it would be nice to have in the VS2013 format.
Editor
Sep 6, 2015 at 6:14 PM
If you were using the local file system to view the web output, the script that loads the TOC was probably being blocked. Reportedly Chrome does the same thing when viewed locally. If you use the local web development server and IE you should be able to view it locally. Likewise, once its uploaded to an actual web server, it should work as expected.

Please note that this project site has been discontinued and is not monitored frequently. For future questions or issues concerning Sandcastle or SHFB, post them over on the Sandcastle Help File Builder project's Issues page on GitHub. Thanks.

Eric