The initial or basic tests with the samples is so far successful.
Here is quick list of issues
XHTML: (Mainly on validity)
- The output html file still contains the ms-help://Hx/HxRuntime/HxLink.css style sheet used for the Help 2.
- The output html file still contains the XML Island
- The output html file contains xmlns:ddue="http://ddue.schemas.microsoft.com/authoring/2003/5", do not know if the new help needs this.
- The output html file contains repeated namespace xmlns:mshelp="http://msdn.microsoft.com/mshelp"
Browsers: (Since the MHV is meant to work in default browser)
- IE 8: It works without any problem so far
- Opera 10.54: It works without any problem so far.
- Firefox 3.6x: The language filter does not appear (only its icon does)
- Chrome 5-6.x: The Collapse All/Expand All does not work.