How to display all members in the class topic ?

Jan 7, 2013 at 1:35 PM

Hello,

Using the local (or online) MSDN help, each class summary provides the Inheritance Hierarchy , Syntax, and members (methods and properties).

I would like to obtain the same thing using SFHB. But currently i only have the inheritance Hierarchy and Syntax, user have to click on See Also -> "Type" Members to view members of this type. Is there a way to include members in the class view ?

Thanks

Mathias

Editor
Jan 7, 2013 at 6:36 PM

The style has changed on MSDN again.  In the past, the format of the class pages was as you see it in Sandcastle.  Recently, they did away with the separate Member List page and merged it with the class page.  To do this in Sandcastle, you will need to modify the presentation style and perhaps also the document model XSL transformations if you want to do away with the Member List pages.  This is something that could be addressed in a future release of Sandcastle but I have no immediate plans to do so.

Also, please note that this project has been discontinued and may not be monitored as frequently. For future questions concerning Sandcastle or SHFB, post them over on the Sandcastle Help File Builder project's discussion page. Thanks.

Eric

Jan 8, 2013 at 8:13 AM
Edited Jan 8, 2013 at 8:55 AM

Thanks for the response

I didn't noticed i was on sandcastle, both projects have a similar logo ^^

Editing vs2010 style to include members seems complex.