Document assemblies that start with..

Dec 14, 2009 at 11:26 AM

I have a question regarding sandcastle documentation : I have multiples assemblies in my project ,but among them there are some that I don't want to document.Is there any way to do that in the shfb file?

Those assemblies are third party assemblies,like :nhibernate and so on.If these are not included,the shfb project doesn't compile.The name of all the assemblies that I want to document begins with the same string,but I don't want to go to each assembly and select/unselect because the list of the assemblies to document is automatically generated with MSBUILD.

To be more clear I have these assemblies :MyNamespacePattern.Assembly1,MyNamespacePattern.Assembly2,ThirdPartyAssembly and I want to document all the assemblies that are beggining with

I want something like :<namespaceSummaryItem name="MyNamespace*. isDocumented="True"/>

Thank you

Dec 14, 2009 at 3:19 PM

Third party assemblies that you don't want documented but that MRefBuilder needs to resolve references should be added to the References project node in the Project Explorer window in SHFB.  For SHFB related questions and issues, please post over in the SHFB project's discussion area (  Thanks.